Sunday 24 November 2013

Christmas Craft Fair - Colonel Gray in Charlottetown

I have participated in my very first Christmas Fair this weekend.
It took place at the Colonel Gray school in Charlottetown. I would like to say thanks to all of the many people who purchased a carving from me - from small ornaments, to chip carved plates, to some large cottonwood bark carvings.

Alana did most of the talking over the weekend, she was occasionally replaced by her mom :


The display unit made by Bob Fredrickson:


Some overgrown branches from our backyard spruce were used to hold the cottonwood bark ornaments:


For those in PEI who missed the opportunity to see all of my current carvings in one spot,
I'll be at the Farmers Market Christmas Fair in Charlottetown on the 1st December.
I'll have ready few more ornaments for then.

Followers