Sunday, 15 June 2014

Magic the Gathering - Commander card boxes

Three new boxes for the card game Magic the Gathering.
Once again I tried to incorporate designs, that I would normally use for chip carved plates.
All of these boxes will be for sale in my Etsy store, under the chip carving category:


This is the first box I have attached a latch to.
I wanted to keep the design simple to see how it is going to work out in the end:



Free hand foliage design and all mana symbols carved on the front of the box,
this box is finished with dark mahogany gel stain:



Swirl rosette surrounded by mana symbols and geometrical patterns,
also finished with dark mahogany gel stain:




3 comments:

  1. Very clean and crisp chips! Wonderful boxes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tatiana, thank You once again.
      I've been checking Your work as well, really neat!

      Delete
    2. No problem. Your chip carvings are a pleasure to my eyes, but I like all your creations!
      And thank you! :)

      Delete

Followers